Becoming disabled can have a huge effect on all aspects of a person’s life, financially and emotionally. Click on these links for more information about this important topic. If you’re dealing with a disability, call (501) 985-1760 to schedule a consultation with Knollmeyer Law Office and discuss your options regarding Social Security Disability benefits.
- Though many Social Security disability claims are initially rejected, the appeal process can be successful, especially with the help of an attorney.
- What is the Social Security Administration looking for in your disability application? Find out from the Social Security and Disability Resource Center.
- Learn about disability insurance and how to evaluate your needs with this advice from the Life Foundation.
- Supplemental Security Income and Social Security Disability are both programs to provide financial aid to those in need, but they have many differences.
- For an explanation of some of the major categories of disabilities, head over to this website.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.